Whether you ride, run or walk in the 2021 UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge—or in the fitness challenges leading up to this year’s virtual event day—your participation and fundraising WILL help to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer.
Make your miles matter. Registration opens March 1, 2021. Challenge Day is August 14.
Together In 2020, Kure It Teams raised $3,605 dollars towards lifesaving cancer research at the UC Irvine Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
How To Participate Today
Kure It Cancer Research has committed $1 million to the UCI Chao Comprehensive Cancer Center
Please join me in the fight against cancer in one of two ways:
Make a fast, easy, and safe tax-deductible donation to help me meet my fundraising goal. One-hundred percent of participants proceeds go directly to life-saving cancer research at the UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. Every gift – no matter the size – makes an impact on the cancer fight.
Join my team to ride, run, walk, volunteer, and celebrate on Challenge Day. Together, we stop at nothing to end cancer.
Are you ready to rise to the challenge and put cancer behind us? Join Us!
When you register for the Anti-Cancer Challenge, you’ll get access to:
- A personal web page, where you set up your Participant Profile, to ask for and track online donations and share your story with friends and family.
- A mobile app, which makes it easy to manage your fundraising on the go. Download the iPhone or Android version today. You can also check out this email badge to include in your email signature.
- Utilize the fitness tracker on the Anti-Cancer Challenge app and track your activity the 8 weeks leading up to and /or on the August 14 virtual Challenge Day.
- Templates for emails, letters and social media tips.
- Information for your supporters about where their donation goes, how to make a matching gift and where to send offline donations.
- Tools and Resources to help you expand your network, create a fundraising plan and spread the word.